The Role for OT Exstream Consultant/Developer involves but not limited to the below -
- You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
- You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
Relevant Experience –
You should have the following relevant experience -
- Minimum diploma holders or above in IT or Software Engineering
- 4-8 years of experience in OpenText Exstream V9.0 and above (Good to have V16.x or V20.x).
- 2-4 years of experience in OpenText Command Center and its modules (Both Online & Batch).
- Experience with version upgrade projects, Installation of Exstream design manager and Command center will be added advantage.
- Should have working knowledge on 2 pass applications, e-drivers, p-drivers, dynamic content import, connectors, language layers and multi-channel outputs.
- Good to have knowledge on Exstream communication builder, Content Author and Empower editor.
- Experience in SQL or Oracle, Batch Scripting, Unix and windows environment.
- Ability to work in production support environment, responding to change requests and Incidents.
- Working knowledge on AWS, Java and ECM applications will be advantage.
- You should have good communication skills
Please apply with your resume giving your project details and an application giving the following details -
- Total Experience
- Any Certification
- Your current location
- Openness to relocate within India
- Notice period with the current organisation
- Current annual package
- Expected annual package
Early joiner / short notice will be preferred.