Digital Business People is looking for a Senior Project Manager / Program Manager for one of our client to manage multiple projects.
- Be the primary point of contact for assigned clients and partners.
- Build, own and grow strong, long-term relationships by consistently delivering value to our clients. Become your client's trusted ally and partner in helping achieve their KPIs.
- Be in charge of key tasks such as: Client engagement, Timeline Planning, Task/Resource Management, Project Documentation.
- Leading internal and external project team kickoffs
- Determine project requirements, constraints, dependencies, success criteria, budget, timeline
- Define and ensure project objectives are met, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to achieve organisation & project objectives
- Track and report project performance based on predefined metrics
- Play a significant role in testing and checking of deliverables against project requirements, ensuring good quality work is delivered on time and on target
- 7+ years of experience in digital project management with client-facing responsibilities
- Understand the full project lifecycle
- Strong written, verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Competent with Microsoft Project for timeline planning and tracking
- Be able to produce well-defined documentation
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Pay attention to every little detail, and not accept mediocre work
- Embrace a culture of ownership, openness and integrity
- Curious, hungry and self-driven