The Role for OT Exstream Consultant/Developer involves but not limited to the below -
- You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
- You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Ability to translate functional / non-functional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Relevant Experience –
You should have the following relevant experience -
- Minimum diploma holders or above in IT or Software Engineering
- 3-5 years working on OT Exstream / CCM Domain
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Live Editor/Empower Editor, Exstream Dialogue, Command Center
- Experience in writing batch jobs
- Experience in Exstream upgrades
- Experience with sorting and bundling process
- Experience with multiple types of automated archiving and indexing
- Preferably OpenText Exstream Technical Certified
- Ability to debug print, email, dynamic content, responsive design, and other integration challenges in production environment.
- Ability to provide accurate time, resource, and dependency estimates for Exstream road map projects based on the business requirements.
- Experience with architecting pub files
- Creating variables and mapping them to data files
- Exstream template creation, documenting templates and document applications
- Able to support on version upgrades on existing OpenText Dialogue applications.
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX/Window OS
- Knowledge of C#, . Net, Python, or other high- level languages
- Knowledge of KSH scripting or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
Please apply with your resume giving your project details and an application giving the following details -
- Total Experience
- Any Certification
- Your current location
- Openness to relocate within India
- Notice period with the current organisation
- Current annual package
- Expected annual package