The Role is a Quadient Inspire Lead involving but not limited to the below
- Actively aid the development team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design and deployment.
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Be able to Architect the solution based on Quadient Inspire
- Hands on in design and development of Quadient Inspire Solution Implementation for the clients
- Lead training of other team members on Quadient Inspire
Relevant Experience –
Working experience in Quadient Inspire Designer, Quadient Inspire Automation, Quadient Inspire Scaler, Quadient Inspire Content Manager, Quadient Inspire Interactive is required.
Technical and Professional Requirements –
Minimum 4 years of relevant experience is required for the role as per below.
- Have extensive knowledge of the Quadient Inspire product and modules like Inspire Designer, Automation, Scalar, Connect Interactive, Mobile Advantage and Approve Workflow modules and their implementation mechanisms
- Would be responsible for successful planning, design, scheduling, execution, monitoring, quality control risk management and implementation of a large/medium size project.
- Good understanding of technology from the perspective of product legacy migration, implementation, systems integration and data migration.
- Provide suggestions for process customization and refinements based on problem areas.
- Provide inputs in solution design and conduct demonstrations/POC to help client envision future state.
- Provide guidance on environments setup, tool configurations etc. matching Enterprise standards so product can be scalable for future needs.
- Should be able to map the product / module capabilities to business use cases like forms/letter workflows.
- Should be able to coordinate multiple stakeholders including business clients, domain and system SME, Client management and offshore SME in a Global delivery environment.
- Provide high level estimates to apply Quadient features to business use cases.
- Outline and define roadmap for migration of forms from legacy systems to Quadient Inspire.
- Experience in working in a complex project environment.
- Able to Design and create various type of document for batch, real-time or interactive delivery from a simple letter to an interactive proposal to the complex Form using Quadient Inspire.
- Extensive experience in data input, data-processing, Layout Design, Imposition and output modules of Inspire Designer
- Report preparation and generation using Inspire Designer
- Generation of interactive personalized statements using Quadient
- Experience / Exposure to other Document composition tools is an added advantage